September 14, 2010

need some time to clear my head

Well, I'm finally in my new house but I'm taking a bit of a blogging break.  Something happened today that needs my full 100% attention.  To all my fellow Star Sampler gals, I'll be picking up where we left off in a couple months.  I deeply apologize for having to take a break but my family and kids need to come first.

My fellow Bee members....I'll still be doing the blocks and all but my communication in the flickr group will be limited. 

I'm truly sorry. 

5 comments:

  1. I hope everything's ok - I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say you're sorry for putting your family first. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is okay. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family always comes first. Hope all is well and I'm sending positive thoughts your way....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all will be well. Hope Fred can hang with the puggle posse sometime when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...