My internet and cable were out all weekend (thanks to a certain asshole new neighbor who decided to unhook my line and plug his in, in the box outside) and my dresden plates are done, you'd think I would've taken a picture right? Nope. Still trying to decide on the background fabric, I think I've decided on a super pale grey, now, just to find the right one! I just don't want the pale grey to absorb the grey in the Ruby plates. I auditioned Kona Tarragon, great for Bliss, terrible for Ruby, a butter yellow quilters solid from JoAnn, ick on both Ruby and Bliss, decided against pink for Ruby and Tarragon for Bliss, to me it looked like a nauseous mess. Kona Bone, too beige, Kona White, may still have a chance, as much as I want to get away from using white or cream as a solid I think it may be perfect for this project. Going to order some 1/2 yards of grey's from Kona and see how it goes.
Also, I've noticed pretty much ZERO interest in my UFO challenge, but I've also seen quite a few others out there in bloggy land, I'll still be posting on mine to hold myself accountable for the massive pile of WIPs but I'm going to introduce a new WIP at the beginning of the month I want to tackle, post a couple updates during the month and show you how things ended up at the end of the month for that particular WIP.
I've been wanting to show you a project I finished sometime at the end of last year but I'm waiting for a good day to get outside and take photos of it, winter in Chicago doesn't always cooperate!