February 23, 2011

Show & Tell

So, I decided to do KarrieLyne's Charm Pack Quilt Along even though it's been LONG over :p  I had a layer cake of 12 days of Christmas by the awesome Kate Spain so I sliced that up and used it.  I have to get more of white, I'm seriously considering just buying a bolt of Kona White, it's my go to solid and I buy anywhere from 3-5 yards at a time and it's gone just as soon as I buy it.  I did a version of these blocks in the Bee Splendid quilt along she is hosting so I'm excited to see how this turns out!

 These are all the blocks in their container.  I made the decision long ago to not make start any quilts that don't have a container.  I bought more containers.

 This is the pile left after trimming about half the HSTs to 4 1/2" square.


And lastly, two spiderweb blocks for this months Bee Splendid gal!  LOVED doing these blocks. 

1 comment:

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...