February 2, 2011

SnowMG

Holy heck is this blizzard awful!

I had to work before the storm hit, im now at hour 23 of being awake. I stayed over night because my company deployed extra crews and is covering call offs.

Right now were rescuing one of our crews stuck in snow drifts half way up the side of the ambulance. There is a city of chicago plow stuck behind them.

I probably wont get home until friday sometime.

Ive been driving with my emergency lights on for visibility bc our ambulances are mostly white.

I saw an abandoned CTA bus.

People, its BAD!

Please stay safe and for the love of sanity, DO NOT DRIVE!!!! Its way too dangerous for us to be out here, so its definitely not good for you.

Nothing is worth risking your life over in this storm.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...