July 31, 2011

Special Thanks

I have to give a very special thanks to Sharon at Vroomans Quilts for being my angel in the H2H charity quilt swap.  Things got real busy real quick, with a move smack in the middle of it didn't help matters much either.  When I started I just did a real simple strip quilt hoping to make it quick yet interesting.  I used strips in varying widths from 1 1/2" to 6" got the main part done then life got in my way and I wasn't going to have enough time to get it all done.  Sharon stepped up to be my angel.  I sent her what I had done and she turned it into this beauty:


The middle part is what I sent her and she added the brown and teal prints.  It turned out so beautiful and the teal just makes it really pop.  I can't thank Sharon enough for bailing me out!  Head on over to her blog and check out all of her beautiful quilts! 

*disclaimer* I can't be held responsible if you try that amazing looking funnel cake recipe that's posted on her blog either :p

1 comment:

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...