September 1, 2013

Erin Condren here I come!

So, I finally gave into the fact that I can't hold everything in my brain and I fail miserably at keeping an electronic calendar.  I've been reading great things about the Erin Condren Life Planners and how they just keep getting better.  I tried and tried to find something similar for cheaper but nothing was large enough or set up in the way that I want.  More often than not they're loaded with crap I'd never use, I really don't need a world time zone map, nor do I need formulas to find areas or circumferences, or metric to imperial conversions, or a place to write my class schedule, or a giant block for the day.  

I found a planner online that was similar, The Everything Planner by Gennifer Bursett, then I tried to create my own with just what I needed/wanted.  Well, when all was said and done I ended up wasting a crap load of time because when I went to upload my own planner to get it printed it would be MORE than buying an Erin Condren Life Planner.  It wouldn't be nearly as pretty as the Erin.  

I am happy to say that I have this baby on the way to me!
Obviously, mine will have my info on it but that's the cover I chose.  You can also choose your own colors if you choose.  You can choose a multitude of options to include with your Life Planner as well.  I just chose a 12 mo calendar but you can choose an 18 if that's your speed.  I prefer an academic calendar vs a straight yearly.  Also, you can get stickers, pens, pen holders, elastic bands, etc.  

I cannot wait for mine to arrive, it does take a few weeks to produce and ship, waiting is hard!  Mine is expected to ship on 9/13.  They also have teacher planners and I'm considering getting one for my sister when she graduates from school as a grad gift.  Yes, they are pricey, but having what I needed and wanted was worth it rather than buying 3 or 4 $10-15 planners and not being happy.  I stalked blogs and such for reviews for a few weeks before I bought one.

In other news, I still haven't pulled out my sewing machine since we moved.  Lacking a table that I can comfortably sit at is a big reason why.  I have a very small space for a dining room table and haven't found the perfect one yet.  I did bring home an IKEA catalog yesterday so maybe I'll be able to find something there, wasn't really able to find one yesterday when we went.  

Hoping to find some sewing mojo soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...