February 18, 2014

One Goal

By now I'm sure you all know of my love for Erin Condren, well my life planner has helped me keep track of a lot of different things big and small.  It's about to get used for a much larger purpose.  Over the years my weight has done nothing but climb.  I'm 100 pounds heavier than when I was a senior in high school and even heavier since before I got my drivers license.  I recently decided to use my planner to keep track of my One Goal.

One Goal is something I came up with that will hopefully keep me on track with my desire to start living a healthier lifestyle and start losing this weight.  Looking back every time I've failed it's because I do too much too quickly and get overwhelmed.  Drink more water, eat healthier, exercise more, blah blah blah, etc.  I've recently started thinking about it again so I decided to start small.  Each week I will give myself One Goal to meet and introduce a new one each week while still working on previous goals.  I'm hoping that building a healthier lifestyle will be much easier than shot gunning an entire new lifestyle in a day.  

This week my One Goal is to drink more water.  I have a 20 oz insulated camel bak water bottle and my goal is to drink 4-5 of those a day.  At work it's easy peasy, at home I'm tempted by the Starbucks and Dr Pepper, they're both quick runs through the drive thru!

I'm also hoping this will get me back into blogging, I've missed it!  I've tried starting a weight loss blog before but always failed on it.  I'll be using the tags One Goal and Fat Medic Slim along with both of those hashtags on other social media.  

It's just a simple note in my planner under the goals and to do section.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...