1. Lose 6-10lbs each month for a total of up to 120 lbs by the end of the year. Also, use my gym membership 3-4 times a week.
2. Get back to being quilty! My aim for finishes this year is going to be 8. Less than last year but still a good number.
3. Move into my own apartment. Gotta get away from my mother. Must do this for my own sanity!
4. Buy a bigger computer than this netbook. It's great, gets me online for the things I want and need but I'm DESPERATELY missing my photoshop. I just can't get into the groove of other less stellar photo editing programs.
5. Put the remainder of my paychecks into my savings acct. at the end of 2 wks. I realize you should do this as soon as you get paid but, knowing me, I'd only put $20 into savings and I typically have much more than that at the end of a pay period so it makes sense to do it backwards.
6. Get divorced. 'Nuff said there.
7. Buy a better car. Mine is 20 years old, the radiator hose just completely obliterated itself yesterday and while it was a cheap ($20) fix that I did all by myself (thank.you.very.much.) it's not something I want to make a habit of by any means.
8. Bring my babies home!
9. Get more quilt patterns designed and printed (working on this one right now!)
10. Spend more time with my extended family.
11. Make time for friends. I don't do this nearly enough as I should!
I'll try to revisit this list each month to update y'all on how things are going.