January 1, 2011

Farewell 2010!

So 2010 came and went in a hurry!

January-May was a blur, finishing up paramedic school left time for nothing but school.

June saw me graduating medic school then celebrating a birthday the next day. Later that month I finally kicked the ex out of my life and the divorce began.

July had my sweet baby girl turn 7! Seems like just yesterday she was a newborn. I landed my first job as a paramedic before I had my license in hand.

August was quiet, packed stuff to move, working the new job, and getting ready for school to start for my daughter.

September I moved 60 miles from the place I called home for 6 years. Ended up making the wrong move when I moved into a house with my mother. I also lost custody of my babies to my ex for reasons I will never fully comprehend, all I can say is thank God its temporary!

October was rough, I worked A LOT, fought with my mother and watched my ex pretty much get off the hook on a dui. The one good thing? I met the new man in my life this month :)

November is when my baby boy turned 3! Always has been and will be a mommas boy, I love that boy! Thanksgiving I worked so nothing exciting there.

December, oh joy! Holidays were low key, fought with my mom some more and gave up on keeping the cat out of the tree. Worked Christmas day when id rather be spending it with my family.

So, thats my 2010 in a nutshell. Im hoping 2011 brings me a divorce and some stability in life. Next time I get around a computer I hope to have a quilty recap. I think my goal was 10 quilts done and I think I finished 12 plus some pillows.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. Audrey - I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I know you have been through lots. Here's looking forward to 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some years you get through and say "thank you God!" Here's to a new year, and new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this is a year you will be able to look back on and see how things built on each other to provide a better future, starting now :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...