February 16, 2012

good mail day!

I've been feeling really, really crappy lately, most likely it's viral meningitis but since it's the same treatment as any other virus I opted not to have a spinal tap, thus earning a diagnosis of viral syndrome.  I go back to the doc tomorrow for a follow up to my Monday night in the ER.  

That's why today's mail day was AWESOME!!  Fat quarter bundle of some Ruby prints and Camille's new pattern Hopscotch.  Also my first bunch of fabrics for the Dear Jane BOM from Twiddletails!!  Each block will have it's own print, so 225 different fabrics in this quilt, I'm so super excited for this one :D  Sorry for the crappy photo, it's all I could muster up at this time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...