January 7, 2013

First top finish of 2013

Well, at least I finished a top earlier this year than last!  My only top finish is 2012 came in July.  Now, to be completely honest, this top finish was made possible by the Mod Bento Block swap from 2 1/2 years ago.  I *FINALLY* made something with the blocks I received.  Each block was about 8 3/4" so it's only about 35" square, perfect baby size!  


Nothing spectacular but it's a quick finish.  It will probably be a gift for one of the many babies that are being born in my circle.  

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors!! Congratulations on a finish!!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Love your UFO list too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sure would be a great quilt to cheer anyone up. It's bright color are sooo fun!

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...