March 17, 2010

Uppercase Living

I've received all my demonstrator materials and I'm ready to get started! We're currently having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale and it's good on any number of expressions. You can customize the colors on our stock expressions or you can create your own using My Design! You can place your order online with a credit card right from my site! If you're looking for a way to add something big to your room but don't want to pay an arm and a leg this is perfect for you. Our expressions come in different sizes and if you don't want to stick them on the wall we have accessories that you can purchase so they're not directly on your wall and you can move them to which ever room you'd like! Be sure to visit my Uppercase Living site to see what we have to offer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...