April 12, 2010

it's the final countdown

(admit it, how many of you sang that?!)

I'm getting down to the very last things I need for school and I'm happier than a pig in shit. Sorry for being blunt but it's the truth. I only need 10 more calls, 3 more ERs to complete and 1 more intubation. I need a couple pediatric patients, some syncopes, some OBs, some abdominal, just a smattering in a few categories.

When I first started it seemed impossible to get done, but I'm actually ahead of the game. Some of my classmates have much more to do, as of today, I have exactly 1 month before all of my paperwork is due, which I admit kinda scares me. We take our final exam May 3rd, then have another certification to complete, and review for the state test, we graduate June 1st, then take the state test that weekend. If we pass we should have our licenses by the end of June.

And guess what that means?? MORE TIME FOR QUILTING!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Right on!!!! Good luck, and I'm sure these next few weeks are going to fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is really exciting! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...