June 17, 2010

shopping at moms house

So I went to my mom's yesterday w/ the kids for a little while and ended up shopping at her house!  I came home with this:
A Huskylock 910 serger!  It does need to be fixed as the needles are hitting something they're not supposed to and causing it to stop.  But she hates it so I'm giving it a very loving home where it will be worked to death once it's fixed :p

I also brought home these:
A box of acrylic templates that are almost as old as I am.  My mom estimates she bought them about 23-24 yrs ago.  I'm very excited about the triangles in the bottom row 2nd from right, I'm hoping I can use these to make Cluck Cluck Sew's easy double hourglass blocks.

 It even came with a guide so you can mark them with their appropriate sizes.  Cool huh?

I also brought home some vintage linens and a really neat cork board that's outside drying, it's been spray painted aqua!

2 comments:

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...