July 4, 2010

pickles & bacon patterns!

I'm very excited to announce pickles & bacon patterns!!!!!!  The first one I'm releasing is called Peaks and Valleys.  This one is made using 2 jelly rolls, one print and one solid.  It's very easy to make larger if you so desire.  This pattern is VERY simple for beginners and after washing it is approx 47x50 inches.   
 
 
As you can see I made a scrappy binding with some jelly roll strips, I think it enhances the scrappy look!  All fabric is from Moda, the print is Half Moon and the white is just a white jelly roll!


Pattern is available in my Etsy shop.

11 comments:

  1. I love its simplicity, and your black and whites work great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Audrey! I'll add this to my list of to-do's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey I love the color combos you did for this pattern. I'm still working on the quilting part. But I'm hoping to share in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited for you!!!

    I just had to share this with you, the verification word for posting a comment is "spit". How funny is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first pattern! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congratulations! :) I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog from In Stitches, the Finished Friday parade. Your quilt you designed is wonderful! I'll be back to visit your Etsy shop - right now I'm visiting blogs from the Parade! Good luck in your endeavor to pay for that lawyer - I know how expensive that can be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog on Featured Fridays at In Stitches. I absolutely love this quilt! It's gorgeous. Both the pattern and the black and white fabrics are so simple and elegant. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative. I like the black and white fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...