February 9, 2010

big plans!

Despite being busy as can be with school I still have plans floating around in my head for some more quilts! I bought this awesome Tula Pink pattern

I'm planning on making this in the 96x96 inch size for my bed. This one will DEFINITELY be sent out to get quilted!

Sketched out a pattern using jelly rolls.

Bought my backing and binding fabric for the pinwheel quilt using this for the backing


and this for the binding


And I want to make Easy As Cake from the Moda Bake Shop. I would LOVE to make this quilt in Plume, I think it would look awesome!

Also decided it's probably best to buy a roll of batting because it doesn't go on sale very often, and because I have so many projects in the works. Going to get my hands on some Plume, Hunky Dory, and probably some of the make life dots.

But I must finish 2 quilts before beginning any other ones. At this rate I may exceed my goal of 10 finishes this year!

2 comments:

  1. My kind of fabric, love the colors. Can't wait to see the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt, it's gorgeous. I can't wait to see it made! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...