February 5, 2010

whirlwind

This week has been CRAZY!!! It started last Friday with an ER clinical, a call-less 12hr ride on Sunday, our Peds & OB/gyne mod test (which btw, I ROCKED!), an event filled ER clinical on Tuesday, more class on Weds, peds ER yesterday, and an ER tonite! I'm very thankful we have an 8 hr limit per 24 hrs on our hospital clinicals, I'm already wiped out from this week.

Tomorrow I am off! Going to take some time and spend with the kiddos tomorrow (I'm thinking the arcade would be a WONDERFUL plan!), going to one of my local quilt shops that just got some Verna yardage in for my pinwheel quilt, I need to get a new ironing board, and then work on another quilt for charity. I am SO looking forward to it! Back to the grind on Sunday for some time on L&D. Have a great weekend y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...