February 22, 2010

we have a winner!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and all the love for Plume! I'm glad you all like this fabric as much as I do. There was a total of 208 eligible entries! I do have one project in mind with Plume but I have to get some other projects done first, we all know how that goes! One of those is a quilt that was supposed to be done for my son for Christmas. Well, yea, that didn't happen LOL!

Ok, I've stalled long enough so lets get on with the winner! Of the 208 eligible entries random.org chose:




Congrats KarrieLyne!! Email me your address (click contact me at the top) and I'll get your prize out!

And because I like giving away fabulous fabric I'm also going to give a plume charm pack away to a second winner:




Our 2nd winner is Nanotchka!

Congrats to the winners!! Please use the contact me button at the top to email your addresses so I can get your prizes off to you!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, ladies!
    Anyone need a new BFF?? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats to the winners and thanks for the offering Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies, and thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh!! I'm squeeling! Can you hear me? LOL!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...