January 10, 2010

FOR SALE!

Clearing out some yarn stash, all of this is from a non smoking home, but I do have a dog, but no worries he doesn't knit :p
This is all high quality yarn purchased at a couple of my LYS. No big box yarns. SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES! I will only charge actual shipping.

Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton in 3 colors, light yellow, mauve-y pink (not bright like in the photo), and an off white. Color codes in no particular order 39003, 39007, 39004, the yellow has a lot# of 6C, the other two are lot #6A, all are 50g skeins $3 each




Knit One Crochet Two 2nd Time cotton in color #273 which is pink, purple, orange, yellow. 2 100 gram skeins already wound into balls, one skein wrapper included. Lot #1104 $8 for both


Calliope yarn, color 5420, lot 940, very pretty yarn, I'll never use it :p retail price was $12.25(!) there is 1 skein wrapper but 2 50g balls $8 for both


Rowan Calmer yarn, 50g, lot #1917, SH470 (color ?), deep denim blue, has a slight stretch to it, great yarn to work with! $3


I DO ACCEPT PAYPAL! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE USE THE CONTACT BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, ALSO, PLEASE INCLUDE AN ETSY OR EBAY ID SO I CAN CHECK FOR FEEDBACK. MY ETSY ID IS SEWCHICMAMA, EBAY IS SWEETMOM7784.

2 comments:

  1. That makes me wish that yarn and I were friends. LOL I can do anything with fabric. I am a yarn flunky. *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I knew how to knit or do anything with yarn! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...