January 7, 2010

i've officially lost my mind!

See that button over there at the top of the right side bar? I've joined the Siggy Block Swap hosted by Rachel over at p.s. i quilt. Total of 101 blocks! I used to sew at my kitchen table but have cleared off the desk in my bedroom of all my scrapbooking stuff to sew at nite. My husband sleeps on the couch so sewing in the kitchen would only wake him up and we DON'T want that LOL!

I have this swap, the Downey quilt kit coming for charity, and my kids 2 quilts! Thankfully those last 2 can wait a little bit. I finally got the binding ordered for my sons quilt and on it's way, the first place I bought it from didn't have any in stock despite the ebay listing saying they had 10+ half yard units in stock. I was none too happy but lucked out and found some at Rossville Quilts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...