May 19, 2010

100th post

And what better way than to celebrate with another finish! This is the quilt I started for my son at the beginning of the blog and was intended for Christmas! And he has no interest in it :p My daughter on the other hand has hers with her whenever I'm not home. This is made with Arcadia, and the back is pieced that way b/c I didn't order enough of the brown so I borrowed from the binding. In the end it all worked out! And if you haven't noticed, I like LOVE Moda and I hate straying from lines. That will change eventually, I'm building up scraps! This is a disappearing 9 patch, easy peasy lemon squeezy!!



6 comments:

  1. Wow-that doesn't even look like a disappearing 9 patch to me. It looks like sashing w/ cornerstones. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it,Audrey! I saw this tutorial yesterday and was amazed! for anyone who wishes to make one, here's the URL:
    http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/05/disappearing-nine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!
    Arcadia is my all time favorite but I found it too late! it's hard to come by now. I have a jelly roll, but can't cut into it yet. I have to be really sure what i'll make with it since I'll probably never find more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just over on Pickle Dish's blog and today is her 100th post. Pretty wild Pickle dish and Pickles and bacon hit one hundred on the same day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab quilt!! Arcadia is one of my favourites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 100th post! And the quilt is beautiful; I actually have a honey bun of this line of fabric. :) Following now...

    ReplyDelete

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...