May 24, 2010

while i recover...


My sister got married today! Now, I'm in recovery mode lol! My sweet daughter was a flower girl, my sister is a horrid time keeper and planner so the weekend was a bit stressful but somehow it all got done on time! I got stuck going out to their hotel room to decorate and when I went to leave to go to the church my car wouldn't start! My dad had to come rescue me while the guys were taking pictures. Thankfully, it started again after the ceremony after burping the fuel line (yea REAL attractive in tuxes and heels!)

Oh, and my next post will detail what happens to your lawn when you let a 6 & 8 year old loose on your riding mower. I'm now the proud parent of lawn sculptors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

i love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...